Upgrad LLM

corruption case

There's already an allotment of funds through NABARD for the construction of roads and black topping in my locality. There's also accusations that the said Funds through has been withdrawn by some kin and family members of our local minister. What shall be the best course of action to take up for the general public interest. Can we file a PIL in the High Court? or is there other means?

Before going for a PIL you need to gather the proof about the funds allotted to whom and how much, what purpose, when kind ? Through RTI Act (Right To Information) from the NABARD or the Institute who released the funds. As per my knowledge NABARD is for rural agri development board they give funds for food parks and agricultural produce storage and processing facilities purpose. Please recheck your source of information right or wrong ?

Total likes : 2 times


Retired employee.

PIL is not taken kindly by many HC judges and they may impose higher costs, imputing motives and locus standi.

The proper way as suggested by Mr.Murthy is seeking entire certified copies of such fraud and reporting to CM Secretariat and to Central Vigilance commission.  Waiting for 6 months, and it should be shown in PIL that petitioner has explored all possible remedies in larger public interest available to him, and finally as no one is reacting, petitioner came to HC in larger public interest without any personal motives.

Collect all those certified copies of documents basing on which you consider the siphoning of public funds to fraudulent accounts,(Including investigation report, action was taken for recovery) make a written complaint with copies to CM Secretariat, Central Vigilance Commission, NABARD and the concerned implementing agency's top official.


Collect relevant information, terms and conditions of contract, amount, material etc. approved and spent and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, guide and proceed properly. 


i do endrose the experts suggestions.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x