I want to send a divorce notice

my husband doesn't have interest in having s*x with me and is insecure of finances la the time. there is a lot of disagreement in how we think as well. It has been two years and I have given him enough chances. Now it's beyond my patience level

Before sending divorce notice to him, it will be better to send private letter from you to him making all allegations against him as you mentioned. If he gives reply to your letter you will come to know his defence in advance and then you can file divorce petition and send him notice. If he does not reply, then your allegations will go unrefuted and will be proved against him and will give you success in your case. You will have to file petition on the ground of cruelty.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x