Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Two diff incident clubbed in single FIR

Page no : 2

Atul Ramane   17 August 2019

Originally posted by : Ms_Roz
Omnprakash this old wasted piece on earth 's language shows he was breeded by rotten cu*t itself . Inspite of my warning only lawyers to Reply this post he intensively coming and showing how Big rasc*l he is. One side he claim to be respect to women but wait look athis behaviour he had cleary spoiled tgis thread by threats and abusing women and h3 cant dare tonaccept same in return by provoking other he want everyone ahould respect his ag who knows what his age is . But he is fruatuated guilty abusive and not worthy to anyone seeking relevant answers on this forum I urgue to the people come forward and make a formal complaint to the site owner as well as at the local police station such elements are disturbance in the society and Online women abuser. His threar of not being a paper tiger to all of us is a open Threat to us. Inspite of warning him in a very clear languagebthis rasc*l come again and again to spoil the thread. If any one want to say in return to this idiot mental half minded rotten Rusted head I give permission to go ahead after all youbpeople are not slave of This idiot to get disrespect by Him just because he is saying he is old and senior.. MY FOOT ON YOUR AGE AND SENIORITY. listen you old rat i dont care what tYpe of animal u are and do hell with your seniority . Youth are not stupid to take idiot so call Paper senior On their head and gey abused. The world like bit*h cu*t are nothing but abbreviate describtion of your own mother. Do hell with you and do what every you can do. I am again warning you as i have been warning you again dony show your dirty face on my post and not to abuse any one who comment here Warna aise maar padegi sari seniority Bhul jayega

I have posted in my post about your query let me see if this hara*i o prakash come on my post I will fcuk his as* and face

Atul Ramane   17 August 2019

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Some ba....ds, a rotten cu.t and a super bit..h has spread this rumor about me. I very much respect the women, but not the b*tch in the garb of a woman, who may appear sometimes in this column just to reverse their blunders and to sow the seeds of hatred among the intellectuals. Dear Mastan, you being a kid just don't try to teach lessons to your father figure and better learn to behave properly to your seniors, otherwise .......... Believe me, I am not a paper tiger, so warn you that if I catch you somewhere, then may sodo...e you nicely, you bl**dy gaan.u.

gan*u U better learn to behave with your father first. I am your father here, believe me, I will not stop unless I expose you everywhere on this site 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register