claim to property.

A person, who lost his original property title deed for more than 70 years gets the original title deed by accident. can he lay a claim to the property now.

Plz give the clear position of the property who is currently having possession of it?


Deputy Manager

Dear Raghu Ram, see, the moot question here is that whether the aggrieved person is in the physical possession of the said property or has it been physically possessed by others? If physically possessed by others and he didn't act against them for 12 years to vacate it, then that property has been adversely possessed by those others. BTW are you his lawyer?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x