LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vimal (Accountant)     14 June 2010

RECOVERY OF MONEY

Hi, I have been supplying dry grocery to a Canteen Contractor for last 3 years, Recently her contract did not get renewed. She owes me money for goods supplied to her for 3 months now. She keeps saying she intends to pay me but she has no business right now. She will not answer my phone calls, she replies by sms and email.

its been over 50 days now. I have sent her reminders over email. Please help me as to how to proceed further. What do I do know? How to send her a notice? What steps do I follow now? Please advise  Help

Vimal 

Learning

7 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     14 June 2010

You have to send her a legal notice then file a suit for recovery for money and also an application in the suit to attach movable/;immovable properties before judgment

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 June 2010

Arvindan Sir is right. But there should be some proof to show she owes you money.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 June 2010

send a legal notice to clear the dues within given time.  From the date of receipt of notice by her you will get 3 years time to file a suit for recovery of money.  But you must have a proof.

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     14 June 2010

sir,

BASING UP ON UR DAY BOOK YOU CAN FILE A CASE FOR RECOVERY OF THE MONEY.IS YOUR FIAM/AGNCY/COMPANY IS REGISTERED OR NOT?

IF UR FIRM/AGENCY IS NOT REGISTERED U HAS NO RIGHT TO INSIATE ANY PROCEEDINGS BEFORE COURT OF LAW

IF IT IS REGISTERED SEND AN LEGAL NOTICE AND FILE A CASE FOR RECOVERY OF MONEY ALONG WITH INTREST

kranthi (retainer advocate)     17 June 2010

above all aid is right

Ankur (Owner)     03 June 2011

hi I am writing from New Delhi, I am working as freelancer with a Hyderabad Based company called No more Ques, they are into movie tickets promotion through online portal from last to last month i had gone to sirsa to tie up cinemas for no more ques, I have not been offered the renumeration since then and also as per company agreement  i had to be paid Rs 4000 a month which is also not been given to me from April 2011.I want to send this company a legal regarding the delay and false commitment done to me and for not making my payments.So please help ,me out with a format as in how to file a legal notice and also send them a copy on mail and personally.

shantala (student)     07 September 2011

hi, if there is a contract with specific  time. After completion of that time the promisor has to pay the amount with interest till the amount is not paid. The promisor didnt paid him the interest as well as the amount . so can the promisee  go to court without giving notice to promisor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register