Will to a trust


My parents have self earned properties and assets. I am their only son. They want to write a will for all their movable and immovable assets and properties. Is it possible to form a trust (or something equivalent ) comporising me and some of my very close friends and make will to make this trust owner in my parents absense? Also, is it possible to state in the will that unless everybody in the trust is consenting, the property can not be sold or gifted to anybody? 


If u make Ur friends in trust if any dispute arises u will become sufferer.dont be fool. Assets is Ur parents not Ur closed friends.without investing single Re they become riders and u become donkey. I think Ur in young age let time passes and when Ur mind is ripen afterwards establish trust as per Ur wishes.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu