wife left home

Dear experts..

my wife left home on may 15 th with all her belongings and furniture bought by her ,this happened after a quarrelling between both and beaten me. 

she took a rented house in same town near to her working place.
on the same day her parents called me and scolded me and said that I have stolen her jewelery,I said I didn't take anything, but they told their version and threatened me that they will kill me and file case on me..

but I didn't get any call from police and from them again..

so now how can I face this issue.is there any chances to arrest me if she files case on me..and im a professional so it should not disturb my profession..so how can I handle this situation..and I cannot live with her .I need divorce from her as she is very arrogant and rash behavior..pls suggest me ur valuable advices..

thank you in advance.
High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Hai sir,

To obtain divorce minimum 1 year time should have been completed.

If you intend to live with your wife you can immediately send a legal notice seeking to join conjugal society.


Balachander Reddy




Deputy Manager

Now a vicious cycle will come into existence. If you will file RCR, then she will start all other related cases, with which women have been empowered to harass the men. Both ways your peaceful life if any would become a hell.

I think after supreme Court judge ments . police cannot arrest on any acts .but cases can run in court..so no need to worry.i hope so @omprakash sir

Keep quiet wait for six months think that she has not entered into Ur life as the days passes she may come or not.as she is working woman she cannot spend her time for this which will affect her work.
Deputy Manager

अनिल कुमार जी, दिल के बहलाने को गालिब खयाल अच्छा है।



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu