Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil Kumar (Hr)     18 May 2019

wife left home

Dear experts..

my wife left home on may 15 th with all her belongings and furniture bought by her ,this happened after a quarrelling between both and beaten me. 

she took a rented house in same town near to her working place.
on the same day her parents called me and scolded me and said that I have stolen her jewelery,I said I didn't take anything, but they told their version and threatened me that they will kill me and file case on me..

but I didn't get any call from police and from them again..

so now how can I face this issue.is there any chances to arrest me if she files case on me..and im a professional so it should not disturb my profession..so how can I handle this situation..and I cannot live with her .I need divorce from her as she is very arrogant and rash behavior..pls suggest me ur valuable advices..

thank you in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Hai sir,

To obtain divorce minimum 1 year time should have been completed.

If you intend to live with your wife you can immediately send a legal notice seeking to join conjugal society.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

anil Kumar (Hr)     18 May 2019

I think after supreme Court judge ments . police cannot arrest on any acts .but cases can run in court..so no need to worry.i hope so @omprakash sir

Shashi Dhara   18 May 2019

Keep quiet wait for six months think that she has not entered into Ur life as the days passes she may come or not.as she is working woman she cannot spend her time for this which will affect her work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register