Does family court in india have powers to extradite a person

learned experts,
my ex-spouse has ran away with the child to USA without informing the court and myself, thus flouting the orders of the court and the decree. There is already an injuction of not to remove the child out of India without seeking permission of this court which is again flouted
Question does the family court in India have powers to extradite my spouse and the child from USA.

If yes under what section ad provison of law. Section 151 and 94E is one option which i am aware of besides this any relevant section.

What is the procedure to extradite a person along with the child

Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/article_list_add.asp

Advocate

If the person is Indian citizen then getting the person extradited possible but for that the administrative help required, the court can only pass order but to get the order executed the Indian authorities as well the US authority assistance will be required. Most likely that person move local US court to prevent execution of extradition order of Indian court. After all taking one's own child is not as big crime as looting banks in India.

Hemant: You are an educated person, but don't you read the news. Have you ever heard of Mallya, Neerav Modi etc. These are all extradition cases. An advice, that where is a will there is a way, so please don't underestimate the Family Court, and the rest is explained by Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan.

अबे, राजेंद्र चवन तू क्या querist है? नहीं न। लेकिन मैने हेमन्त के लिए क्या सुझाव दिया है, उसे हेमन्त ने समझ लिया होगा। तू क्यों बेवजह परेशान हो रहा है? तू क्या हेमन्त का ठेकेदार है? और क्या तू अपने आपको हेमन्त से ज़्यादा समझदार समझता है?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu