Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Documentation required after decree

Page no : 2

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     07 March 2019

Yes the contents are usually standard.
The Summon is a Notice from the court calling upon the person/s   to remain presant on a giving date personally or through a represantative in the court ,and the deatils of case title is also mentioned, the copy of the suit/application/petition is attached. It is mentioned in the summons in case the person fails to attend the court ,the court shall pass appropaite orders in absence . 

Baliffs are usually meant for security and order in court rooms.and to implement the rules of court.

You can take over the house only upon the directions executing,if the court passes the orders you can take over the possesion. Avoid to do anything except under the orders of court.

Once the court is satisfied that the process of service is complete it will proceed to hear the case. 

Rachna   25 September 2019

The order was executed on 23 Sep 2019 with police aide and break open of locks, however we found that the doors were sealed by welding. The baliff refused to break open the doors?? as per the rule 21 we can do anything to enter the property since it was orders to take possession of the house. Doesnt all of these points automatically go into the order like welded doors, locks nuts bilts, walls etc

The judegment debtor challehged the ex-party decree and put for stay order plea, however the same was dismissed in my favour on 9/08/2019. the time for him to appeal to higher courts after 09/08/2019 is within how many days or he can do the same at an point in time.

What preacutions should i take when the next exeution order will be passed for taking posession of property I need the registry done in my name.

what procedre can i follow. can i tell the judge to put the title of the property to be processed in my name alongwith the attchment of the property..

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register