Correction of clerical mistake while recording the statement

teaching

Go and sleep u unemployed mentally disturbed useless waste on earth. I found nothing good in u to be praised by nyone on this earth. Eat your own sh*ts.

Advocate

You again proved yourself.

teaching

Go and sleep u unemployed mentally disturbed useless waste on earth. I found nothing good in u to be praised by nyone on this earth. Eat your own sh*ts.

teaching

What proved myself . U went off topic and expect me to prase your nonsense .i doubt u hve not even read ny law book . Fake account of adv . 😁

teaching

People like u are not here to discuss law but just ro spoil the thread with your nonsense advise which no one never asked from u. 😁😁

teaching

People like u are not here to discuss law but just ro spoil the thread with your nonsense advise which no one never asked from u. 😁😁

Advocate

You immediately require medical attention in good mental asylum. Your mental state does not seem proper. You seem so frustrated and not in fit state of mind. Get well soon.

teaching

Omg 😀😀😀😁😁😁😁 u wont leave this thread unless people fk u in mass..may b u are used to it. Well u are nasty dog

teaching

what a cheap status person you are srivastava. i think i have to stop giving u my time u dont deserve it. I csnt stoop at level u are living . Had your parents slept that night Seperately you wont have been born and spread nonsense in soceity

Advocate

Get well soon. The language of your post proves you and your qualities.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu