Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Correction of clerical mistake while recording the statement

Page no : 2

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 December 2018

Ms. Sonam Kaur refrain yourself from using such words. Teachers like you are curse to the society. A teacher like you who even does not know how to behave on such public platform, the future of children are fatal to the future of innocent children.

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     24 December 2018

Srivastav. I havebverybwell kniw what kind of jerk u are. there is another lawyer and check hisbproper reply and compare yourself . U are nightmare for your client . i think u like to get kick on your ass everutime so u are ranting on my threat. If some left inside u . U must not visit thebplace wherw u have lost your dignity credits . Now is that enough or u want some more dose😀

It proves your culture, upbringing and background and frustration. No words to say more as I cannot go to your extent and cannot be abusive like you.

Hey dumb ass i said u get lost i never attack u personlly u are goinf on my culture then u deserve fxk in your asshle . GOT IT BASTRDS. MF GETLOST

Go and sleep u unemployed mentally disturbed useless waste on earth. I found nothing good in u to be praised by nyone on this earth. Eat your own sh*ts.

You again proved yourself.

Go and sleep u unemployed mentally disturbed useless waste on earth. I found nothing good in u to be praised by nyone on this earth. Eat your own sh*ts.

What proved myself . U went off topic and expect me to prase your nonsense .i doubt u hve not even read ny law book . Fake account of adv . 😁

People like u are not here to discuss law but just ro spoil the thread with your nonsense advise which no one never asked from u. 😁😁

People like u are not here to discuss law but just ro spoil the thread with your nonsense advise which no one never asked from u. 😁😁

You immediately require medical attention in good mental asylum. Your mental state does not seem proper. You seem so frustrated and not in fit state of mind. Get well soon.

Omg 😀😀😀😁😁😁😁 u wont leave this thread unless people fk u in mass..may b u are used to it. Well u are nasty dog

what a cheap status person you are srivastava. i think i have to stop giving u my time u dont deserve it. I csnt stoop at level u are living . Had your parents slept that night Seperately you wont have been born and spread nonsense in soceity

Get well soon. The language of your post proves you and your qualities.

u are super duper  shamless rascal. why are u even advising e . i  m very well fine but  u  seem to be frustuate so much that u cnat get off my thread .  by the timme your ass is burnt to ass isnt that right? i  will come to your thread and spoil it i  am warning u . u are provoking others to f**k your face and ass . i  am not sorry for the words i  am using for the b*st*rd like u. harassing the girl  BC MF

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register