Sexual harassement at work place - locus standi problem/doub

My wife suffered s*xual harassment by superior official. She made complaint to state government but no action taken. So I made complaint to National women commssion ,Delhi and after that enquiry was conducted and report was given. As per s*xual harassmen act 2013, state government must act on this report within 90 days,though 4 years gone no action taken. I also made representation to state governmen till date no response. I decided to file writ petition. My doubt is whether husband has locus standi ask mandamus in high court to take action on report of wife s*xual harassment complaint?? because after my complaint to National women commssion,Delhi, the state government conducted enquiry and submitted report
Retired employee.

You have not informed the reservations of the victim herself as an employee in filing writ before High Court.   When you have a straight forward issue, why do you wish to file such writ in your name.  You can always represent her as POA with permission of Court.



Is the complainant not satisfied with inquiry report and action taken by state?

If yes complainant can pursue further recourse.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu