How can i Change Caste

UNEMPLOYED

I support mr haridasan's advice. please follow.

hi, i have a question in this case.. 

if mom belongs to backward caste and dad belongs to schedule caste means..is there any rights that child has to change its caste after an particular age...like a child can choose its citizenship after an particular age if mom and dad belongs to two different  countries.. 

Dy Director

Mr Cherub you hve no option of coice.  Your caste stauts will be that of your father.

Worker

caste does not make a person good / bad.

caste is decided by birth.

intercaste marriages are promoted by govt. itself.

my name is NILESH GURAV. I LOVE A GIRL BT SHE BELONGS TO SC CASTE AND I AM HINDU-GURAV (OBC) 

WE R FACING A LOT OF TROUBLES TO ARRANGE OUR MARRIAGE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SOMEONE HELP ME 

AND GIVE ME INSTERUCTIONS HOW TO CHANGE CASTE FROM SC TO CATHLIC.........

Attached File : 755225164 img299.jpg downloaded 72 times

What happened to amit five years back?

today i am in the same problem

till how much time this system will be there, when there will be change in d society, 

when the time will come, that everyone will have rights to live his life like what he want?

According to my knowledge and if I speak about my state that is Telangana(previously Andhra Pradesh) the caste system is somewhat different. My father belongs to the community called Telaga were it is termed as equivalent to Kapu and Balija by the government. That is, it is a union of Kapu,Telaga and Balija. I'll explain this how the variations are given or continuing for this union. In some parts the people consider them as General or OC(Telaga, or pedda kapu(kapu)) and in some parts they(kapu) are treated as BC(OBC).This is the situation going in Costal Andhra and Rayalseem etc. But, if I talk about Telangana region here, 90% of Kapu are treated as BC. Since, my family hails from Andhra I, marked as General(OC). My parents got intercaste marriage. My mother belongs to SC. Is there any chance to change my caste? 2nd Question: Since, in Telangana kapu are treated as BC can I eligible for changing my caste and also I've born in Telanaga.

Vakeel No. 1

Originally posted by : Arup

"change his religion means he has left all his rights in his family & property." - wrong.

no law is there that, change of religion will deprive one, from his property or caste benifit. on the contray property is one's constitutional right. caste benifit given to one's caste bassis, not religion basis. religion is changeable not caste. i have seen several cases where caste benifit remains intact after change of religion. the party officially inform about  his change of religion to his office, central govt - undertaking.

perhaps one supreme court rulling is also there in this effect. but i do not have it.

Sir,

You are right, but ethically, one when goes for change in religion, should denounce his or her caste too.  Only then it can be called a complete conversion.

In India, people change religion only to become good/get higher status in eyes of society but continue to enjoy benefits which they get from the govt for eg:- reservation and quotas, as done by SC ST, when they convert to christianity or buddhism but still mention their names of their previous castes as maadiga (untouchable) or holeya (untouchable)etc. thereby becoming sarkari brahmins, which is absolutely wrong.

Vakeel No. 1

Originally posted by : amarnath
According to my knowledge and if I speak about my state that is Telangana(previously Andhra Pradesh) the caste system is somewhat different.
My father belongs to the community called Telaga were it is termed as equivalent to Kapu and Balija by the government. That is, it is a union of Kapu,Telaga and Balija.

I'll explain this how the variations are given or continuing for this union.

In some parts the people consider them as General or OC(Telaga, or pedda kapu(kapu)) and in some parts they(kapu) are treated as BC(OBC).This is the situation going in Costal Andhra and Rayalseem etc.

But, if I talk about Telangana region here, 90% of Kapu are treated as BC.

Since, my family hails from Andhra I, marked as General(OC). My parents got intercaste marriage. My mother belongs to SC.

Is there any chance to change my caste?

2nd Question:
Since, in Telangana kapu are treated as BC can I eligible for changing my caste and also I've born in Telanaga.

Telangana and AP are sht states when it comes to these matters, as I explained above, people who convert to Christianity still enjoy benefits of SC/ST.  This is done by bl**dy politicians to get votes and nothing else.

You can change your religion (christianity, buddhism or) to whatever you want, and also can enjoy shamelessly benefits of SC/ST given by governement of India (whatever is written in your 10th class certificate is your caste for your lifetime).

You can however try to mannange the tasilldar, MRO, senior assitant, junior assitant in revonu ofce of your area in your state and get caste change by means of bibing the offcianls.

Social Studies Reader/Worker

Caste can be changed when converting from one religion to another, you need to ask your tahasildar to do it for you, when you convert.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu