sra patra / apatra

we live in slum area. in our area SRA's bio-matric survay has started so my grand mother has her voting card of 1994 and electricity bill before 1999 and grand father's Rahivashi Dakhala as well as photo pass receipt of year 1992 given by TMC [ photo pass didn't collect ] and electricity bill before of 1990 on the grand father's name. but we dont have a tax Pavati. then could we eligible for SRA. could we get a house??

Retired employee.

Search website of SRA, locate RTI segment, identify Public information officer, format of RTI Application and remit Rs.10/- as RTI fee in the form of Adhesive Court fee stamp and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

Subject matter of eligibility for SRA house.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide a copy of the eligibility norms prescribed for allotment of a house.

2)Please provide whether the following eligibility is sufficient to get an allotment of house

a)Grandmother having a Voting card of 1994.

b.Electricity bills are available since 1999.

c  TMC provided by.Rahivashi Dkhala of Grandfather available with photo pass since 1992.

d. Not having tax pavati.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x