Upgrad LLM

correction of name in sslc certificates, degree, b.ed and m. ed certificates

Sir, this is Melkiraju from Hyderabad. In my SSC certificate my name is printed as Melkiraju Salibindla and my father's name is Louis Reddy. it is correct but in my Higher Secondary course certificate it is printed as Salibindla Melkiraju Reddy. Reddy was added to my name and it created a problem for my further studies. In my degree certificates my name was printed as Salibindla Melkiraja Reddy. In my B. Ed course also it was printed as Salibindla Melkiraja Reddy. In my M. Ed course it was printed as Melkiraju Reddy S. But in M. A ENGLISH my name was printed as per my SSC certificate Melkiraju Salibindla. Sir, I would be grateful to you if you sort out my problem and suggest how to correct and keep my name in all certificates as per my SSC certificates.
Retired employee.

There is a time frame with in which you have to get rectification of name in qualification records.

It is not an easy task to rectify records after ten years.

There may not be any problems as you have already completed degree, B.ed , , M.ed and MA English.

Contact  a local advocate and get notarized affidavait stating that all these names were to one Melikiraju Salibindla.

You wanted to keep this name but still keeps your name as RAJA Reddy.  Unless you fill your application, authorities will not add tags and tails .





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x