Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

List of LPOs in India

Page no : 3

mohanan (advocate)     28 January 2010

this is what i need .thanks for the informations

(Guest)

Quatro Legal  - The 4th Venture of the guy who started Spectramind - India's first  call center

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     16 September 2010

Integreon is a fraud. Dont get carried over by it.

(Guest)

Why is integreon a fraud? PLease enlighten

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     21 September 2010

Dear Tushar,

You also meant www.integreon.com only right? A couple of their higher circle employees engaged in a elevated distrust. Even when they did it I can not disclose them on a public forum. I can email you  the information if you are interested. BTW, why are you so curious? Are you from Integreon?

(Guest)
No yaar. Just curious.. Waise bhi no business is 100% honest. There are always some grey areas.

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

Litigation is a huge business. However, not all clients can afford such expensive litigation. As a result, legal outsourcing of IP litigation is a new trend nowadays, which makes it more affordable while maintaining the same quality standards as the expensive firms. Or, more common is the expensive firms hiring the outsourcing firms in such matters to reduce their own cost and time on these litigation.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

High End Legal Outsourcing

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

As a result of the high litigation costs and fees to law firms or attorneys, legal outsourcing firms in India have become a new practical choice for both multinational clients and job-seekers alike. It has been seen that outsourcing in any sector (IT, law etc.) starts with lower-end work. But, this trend is currently changing and more clients are seeking high-end specialized services too in all sectors of the LPO industry. The LPO sector shall continue to grow, going by the current shift in the demands of the market. The legal outsourcing industry is still new and has not fully developed. We have very few offshore legal service providers that provide specialized high end legal services. Once this trend of specialized high-end legal outsourcing gains more pace, greater amount and variety of legal work will be outsourced.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

SDD Global Solutions

High end legal outsourcing

Gaurab Das   11 March 2016

I completed B.A.LL.B from Assam University, Silchar this year itself. At present i am looking for job in any LPO Firm in India. If anyone interested please drop me a mail @ gaurabdas90@gmail.com or contact me @ +919706449533/+918752832421 Thank you.

arulsagai arulsamy (Director)     23 May 2016

lexqual.com

arulsagai arulsamy (Director)     23 May 2016

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8399904234397322479#allposts

arulsagai arulsamy (Director)     05 January 2017

lexqual.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register