LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmi Veer (electrician)     30 March 2018

Gift deed

Dear Sir My relative filed a case on me for cancelling the gift deed which i canceled in registar office before presence of registrar and on my father for not vacating the place. We are in possession and property tax and power bills also with name of us.Now the decision came one month ago.I didnot get the judgement copy yet. Status shows online as "Case Status : CASE DISPOSED" Nature Of Disposal : Contested--Contested decreed with no costs" Is I have lost the case? What does "Contested--decreed with no costs " means? Will there be a explanation from the Judge explaining the decision or is that it? However final judgment is not typed yet. Court : Senior Civil Court Plantiff : My father Sister Defendant : Myself and my father. Kindly narrate the meaning "Contested--decreed with no costs". Please suggest the further proceedings what we have to follow. Final judgement is not typed yet. In how many days can i go for appeal. Judgement also given without our presence.

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 March 2018

Contested - decreed mean that the case was contested by the parties and the case was decided in favour of plaintiff and against you if you are defendant in the case. Apply for certified copy of the order and file appeal. 

Lakshmi Veer (electrician)     16 April 2018

Hi Sir, as suggested i have applied for certify copy of judgement and filed for appeal. My appeal was accepted by the respectiive Court. Could you please help with the next process what i have to go with. In the copy of jugdgement mentioned as "Case Status : CASE DISPOSED" Nature Of Disposal :Contested--Contested decreed with costs". I have to pay the mentioned amount after gone for appeal also. Could you please me in this regard. Thanks in Advance.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 April 2018

What help you are looking for? The details are missing.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 April 2018

What help you are looking for? The details are missing.

Lakshmi Veer (electrician)     18 April 2018

HI Sir, I got the appeal from the respective District Court. What will be the next process will be done by the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register