LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     11 October 2016

Society committee not depositing maintenance cheque

Hello The Society where I am staying has 7 committee members. But the Secretary is monopolising the treasurer's and Chairman's work also and the chairman and treasurer not being very much educated are least bothered about it. Recently I took up the matter with the registrar and asked them to give me the minutes of Meeting of the Managing committee for the past 12 months. I have received the maintenance receipt for the month of September. I have given a cheque as maintenance but the cheque has not been deposited by them. What should be done if the Society stops accepting the Maintenance from me . They are angry because till today no one has asked them the minutes of meeting and balance sheet details. The Maintenance receipt is in my name. What should be done if the Society does not accept maintenance from a member and tries to portray him/her as defaulter Lata L Bhambwani

Learning

2 Replies

Lata (trainer)     11 October 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2016

Send a registered notice for encashment of cheque and always send further maintenance through cheques by post.  If they are returned preserve it for a period of 3 months, and complain to the Registrar about the harassment in writing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register