Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   04 September 2016

Women cell complaint

Hi,

I had women cell at Kirthi Nagar,where all proceeding and investigation got completed in month of June.

Now,I have got notice from Dwarka Polce Station to appear for complain # which is new one and filed on 25/07/2016.

Can a girl file 2 complain even when one is not completed yet?

Second-Is it due to change in jurisidiction of Polce station .

Thanks,

Kapil

Learning

4 Replies

Sidharth   04 September 2016

CAW cell has no authority to send you the notice or to investigate anything they are only mediators. it is your wish wether to go in dwarka or not. You can simply courier a letter to CAW cell  dwarka that case is already pending in kirti ngr caw cell so there interfierance is not required.

1 Like

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 September 2016

Sir, 

Better appear before the Dwarka Area and show them that the case is already pending at Kirti Nagar Women Cell ....... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2016

you got notice from thana?

go there or they will bring you.

Kapil   06 September 2016

Thanks for your valueable advice!!!

I could not able to go as I had meetings yesterday.Also,I didnt receive any call from them.Usually I had experience from Kirthi Nagar PS,whenever one party wont appear they used to call other party over phone.Hence my assumption is even other party also has not gone to PS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register