Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZNin Teknajz (Self Employed)     12 August 2016

Legal action to icici bank recovery agents urgent. mumbai

Hello,
I have already posted about my financial conditions in recent past and got appropriate replies from best lawyers here.

Since past 7 days ICICI RECOVERY AGENTS.. are visiting my house/office premises without notice..
As a request I gave them required reasons.. for non-payment (though holding ICICI for last 15+ years and transactions upto 1 CR+ crossed on this card till day, total amount pending to pay = 128188 and minimum = 3500 apprx.)

Yesterday Afternoon:
After speaking with Mr.Sharad Banking manager @ ICICI yesterday (as on phone), who humbldy suggested to do needful amount in best professional language..and as discucssed required person to collect cash/cheque after 2:00 PM today)

Today Morning:
Some agents appeared on office address without having a word, around 9:35 AM.
They abused my father badly on his OWNED RESIDENCE.. (rented by our company)
Person abusing used very bad words, tried as well to raise hands on him to beat.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My father has nearly faced heart attact (He already had 3 angioplasty and hypertension done)..
They abused so badly, that our nearby neighbour uncle (X aged politician had to get between)
All happened in my absence.. WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.

WE HAVE OFFICIAL VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING OF SAME AVAILABLE.. ON OUR OFFICE CCTV.

After knowing same, I contacted this recovery agents numbers (which are available and recorded with local poliec too) who sended another agent in afternoon (VIDEO/AUDIO FOOTAGE AVAILABLE).
This new recovery agent ran away while speaking to one of DSA managers, while we were taking him to LOCAL POLICE STATION.

Collection agencies from following numbers:
+91 22 6136 2900 (Female agent talking very abusively and I have phone recording for all talks, speaks very very abusively using mother/sister bad words. got all recordings)
Got 7 outgoing call recordings from my personal number to this numberm which appears they are not bank.
+91 8655 330027 (Some main guy)
+ 91 95 94 219974 (Person from recovery agency above, who confirmed this guy).
ALSO FINALLY ABLE TO GET THE REAL ADDRESS OF THIS RECOVERY AGENTS, IF BANK CANNOT HELP..

My father is still hospitalized.. (I assume its not a heart attack yet)
And need ICICI to stop doing same.

REQUEST ICICI Directly to get in touch, as video footages of abuse and people who visited more then thrice and abuse are already available.

Need SERIOUS GUIDANCE.. Please.

If any of above numbers are not available we residence adress details to all contacts above..

Learning

10 Replies

ZNin Teknajz (Self Employed)     12 August 2016

Anything in my absence to my family, (ABUSIVE LANGUAGE) is not tolerable..

But who gave ICICI, authority about same ?? to abuse and kill relatives ?

(Guest)

its purly a case of physical assult and verbal abuse. go and lodge a FIR against these agents. before that, just gather information about their agency. are they authorized by ICICI ? if yes, then your case will stop ICICI bank. if no, then it will be a case of some people abusig your dad verbally and ICICI bank does not come into picture.

start gathering info by using these numbers. go to telephone office and leran the names of the owners of these numbers. you can take help of police. that would fasten the process.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2016

You may carefully go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

M/s ICICI Bank seems to be have not reformed at all despite apex court's observations and decisions.

Sue them for examplary damages.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 August 2016

if you are in Hyderababd you can contact me. pl visit my profile.

icicibankcare (Bank)     13 August 2016

Dear Sir (ZNin Teknajz)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (
a3fcpz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

You may prefer to transact in writing only and post the resposne of M/s ICICI Bank  in this thread.

Approach your able counsel and your counsel may prefer to file civil,criminal complaints and sue for examplary damages.

ZNin Teknajz (Self Employed)     19 August 2016

Originally posted by : icicibankcare
Dear Sir (ZNin Teknajz)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3fcpz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,

iCICI

ZNin Teknajz (Self Employed)     19 August 2016

Originally posted by : ZNin Teknajz

Originally posted by : icicibankcare

Dear Sir (ZNin Teknajz)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3fcpz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,

iCICI

ICICI Bank Have you taken action or contacted to those numbers ? Who behaved as ICICI Bank and talking non sensible things to my family on behalf of ICICI?

Repeating numbers again which are still active:
+91 22 6136 2900
+91 8655 330027
+ 91 95 94 219974

My father is still in heavy problems...
To avoid further messup, need an assurance here..
As your delegates on above numbers, are still contacting an abusing (mainly females) they got our office landline number too..

@ICICI.. IT WAS WORST TAKING CARD FROM YOU 20+ YEARS AGO..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2016

Your counsel can act to ensure in person appearance before lawful authority, court of law.

Recently we have got CCTV footage from Bank in court of law.

We are cautioningthe Bank promoters, CEO,Global CEO to ensure the employment application/personnel file/all addresses/KYC docs of such offenders are carefully  prserved and shared with us and awful authority, court of law.

Approach your abel counsel without any hesitation.

Share with institution of print and electronic media, police, regulators,ministers,NGO's etc etc..........

ZNin Teknajz (Self Employed)     16 February 2018

ICICI bank seized away my Savings account, which had lot more balance then credit failure.
This is acceptable ? And no one is ready to meet anywhere, travelling across branches since 2 weeks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register