Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Duncan Celtic   10 June 2016

Opening a company in india being foreigner

I am a Canadian entrepreneur. I want to start a business in India. I am done with my research. Whom should i contact first in india? Should i go for individual CA/CS or hire a lawyer to guide me through? What is the basic package offered by these people and at what cost? Can someone please help me with this?

 4 Replies

Lucky   11 June 2016

It is best to hire a lawyer he will complete all the formalities and u do not require to go here and there for starting business..)

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil     11 June 2016

First you should form a co and there will be other registrtations. so CA will not be enough.


Pl tell where you want to start the business and what type so that further guidance can be given.

Sajid Nissar Mir   11 June 2016

Dear Duncan, Advisable to confirm under which jurisdiction in India, you want to start the buisness. In 2015 I had incorporated offshore office for Starcoimpex a Texas based organisation in Bangalore. Also the stream of your business, whether you going to be product base , consulting base , manufacturer etc. Regards Adv.Sajid Nissar Mir Bangalore

Uday Ahlawat   16 June 2016

It is always better to consult some legal expert and that too from India before setting up a business in India as a locallite can guide you better and assist you through all the legal matters. You can visit: for more information on setting up a business in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query