Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Live in relationship

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Guy will get a news case of extra marital affair.... I think I need to teach them a lesson so that these type of b*st*rds not again do this....

(Guest)
Guy will get a news case of extra marital affair.... I think I need to teach them a lesson so that these type of b*st*rds not again do this....

(Guest)

Sonam - follow your heart. Relationships are about love and trust, they have nothing to do with law. Your boyfriend's wife can file whatever cases she wants, I'm Indian legal system nothing happens, dates run in courts for 10 years. I wish the man had the guts to not bring the wife back and let her fight in court for 10 years while he lives with you. But I do not understand what constraints he has. The more you ignore the laws and legal status the happier you will be. Marriage/divorce have lost all meaning in India because of the sh*tty courts. Just ignore those labels, if someone files cases, fight them in court, they will go no where and be lost in the black hole of Indian judiciary. Focus on sharing love with whomever you feel desire to do so. Life is too short to get caught up in stupid labels decided by sh*tty courts.

(Guest)

@autohide but what if her legal wife tries to thretan her n would act to commit sucide. he has a government job. n his son is also our responsibility. the girl is schezophreic n doesnot have any emotions other than a zid that she will not give divorce. she is not even conserned about him. she just take medicine a sleep the long she wants. she keeps quite and speek only if her mother teaches her something to say. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     01 May 2016

Even after knowing that he is a married man and has not taken divorce how you took a step of living with him plus as there was a consent from your side for living with him knowing that he is a married man and making physical relations with him you are at the guilt of the same percentage as he was so you can not put allegations that you were raped it will fell off in the court. Secondly, It is even not a matter of bigamy as he has not married you. It is better for you if you leave and forget the past and start afresh life of your own liking. Or wait till the date he gets divorce from his wife and come to you for getting you married, of which chances are very few.

Schizophrenia is a curable decease and not a unsoundness of mind which is not cureable, so in that way also it can not be a good ground for getting divorce from her.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 May 2016

Well after going through the entire query and after having a glimpse through the various replies,dear querist, I am sorry to say that I am reminded of a proverb of yesteryears" Dhobhi ka gadha name gharka,na ghatka' U are in blind love with him but he is taking advantage of UR soft corner towards him despite his marital problems. U have put UR life at his feet seeking solace but he is successfully riding on two boats at the same time. Come out of this whirlpool to lead a life of UR own or else repenting later is no respite. This is not a legal advice but my opinion as an elderly person.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 May 2016

Should be read as na and not name

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2016

There have been lot of for and agaisnt comments and opinions for the querist.

Well, there is nothing wrong in she continuing her relationship with him because this is a decade old relationship, i.e., well before he married his present wife. 

Now the issue is about the relief to the author. 

Legally speaking she cannot marry him nor can force him to marry her before dissolving his marriage with his wife. 

Since the author has not sought reliefs of maintenance or any other issue, the query can be considered as resolved. 

(Guest)

yes query has been resolved as i dont want to file any case against him as i love him not from today but from last 10 years. my motive is not to send him behind the bars what her legal wife was doing since last five years. she filed every false single case against him and wrote to everyone to send him jail.she pretended to be a victim of Dowrry Domestic Violance and many more that was all false. her parents knew that we cant get her married again by hinding the fact that she is schezophrenic.

Respected all can u please tell us the way we can live together. i domt want to file any case against him. 

HITESH TULSANI   02 May 2016

Hello Sonam Ji 

I can understand your situation it is not easy to forget and moveon  with some one else, and now u wont get anything by discussing that why u done this and that, Its good for you and that man ki you just move on from his life otherwise the problems keep increasing  in your & his life. So its better to forget what happen.  I aggreed that both of your love is true to each other but some times situtation are favrouble, will discuss more on this matter but not here because this is lawyers fourum. If you want to discuss some more on this topic kindly email hiteshtulsani1985@gmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register