Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Not interest to give divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : aman
@ Don ... Yes everyone has right to be Happy !
So does a child & the Mother !

A child needs both Father & Mother - Divorce is never a solution until unless there is severe cruelty among couples.

Correct.  But is matter of perspective of what happiness is to a person, some people find happiness in adjusting with spouse leading happy marital life inspite of all the shortcomings and problems, some people find happiness in roaming to court of course along with the child, such is purely subjective matter.

When a person chooses the latter, what child needs becomes a matter of subjective happiness than objective.

(Guest)

No court can order someone to feel love and trust. These things cannot be forced. You cannot build a relationship based on court orders. Once you file false cases on husband, marriage is over. You will waste time trying to force him to live with you, the more you force the more he will run away. Get a divorce and find someone else, you and your child will get affected negatively if you engage in legal war. There is no end for court wars. It will go on and on till you give up.

(Guest)

Take divorce when kid is small, it wont even know that you are a divorceee and rightaway find a guy and make him father of child, many wives do the same, you also adopt the same method. I have seen it work, but later on kid might come to know then you can always lie and escape.

Sheik Madeena Valli (Advocate)     22 April 2016

You have right to claim maintenance from your husband and if you have a strong case in your favour you need not to give divorce to your husband.  You can contest the case of your husband and it is not that easy to get divorce, if you have a strong case in your favour.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     24 April 2016

Dear Swetha, 

There is nothing which can force you to give your consent to Divorce. Here I would like to clarify that no one gives a divorce to other or send Divorce to opposite party but there is a court which after determination of grounds for a genuine Divorce Gives its decision to grant a decree of Divorce.

If you have not done anything wrong and you were forced to reside separately from your husband because of the cruelty done to you by your in-laws and husband you do have a right to live separate on your husband’s cost and also get maintenance from him for you and your child both provided you are not self efficient to earn your two ends meet. However, it is the courts discretionary power that whether it allows you maintenance for life long or for a certain period of time so that you can get self strengthened to meet your needs as it happens in the case with most of well educated females who at first are simple housewives but later by using their educational back ground start earning themselves and meet their all requirements of life.

Your saying that your husband should start living with you and in separate accommodation from his parents is a wrong notion you cannot force him to leave his parents and if you raise this point it also can be treated as a good point of cruelty by you upon your husband and only on this ground alone he can get Divorce from you through Court please note. By this your saying that you have not done anything wrong gets disprove and what I think you have your own way to think the things which in fact are not and are even not justified in the eyes of law even. This of your wish that your husband should reside separately from his parents is such a good example of your wrong thinking, which you think is a right, but is not. So be rational and justify yourself against the mirror of equity only then you will able to justify yourself. However I don’t mean that all wrongs are there with you only. No not at all, I can realize well that when a wife leaves her house how she feels and what it affects her child’s growth and her mind, both As I believe female is always  considered to be a first to sacrifice on her own and family life fronts. Don’t be scared of all this but have patience, if you have not done any thing wrong nothing wrong will happen with you.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India

Hiren Gohel   25 April 2016

Hi, Anand sir. Can you please share your email address? I want some help regarding my divorce case. Me and my family are really disturbed due to my wife and in law's behavior.

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 May 2016

Hi shweta if  you live with your mom house  and also take care you alone than why you did not want to give divorse you say your family bahaviour very bad against you so what you want know take your owen decsion and file case get divorse and start new life i know its hard to say but in your case its important and very helpful for you and your kid 

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register