Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

We are 50k plus members now. Special Thanks!!!

Page no : 2

Shree. ( Advocate.)     05 January 2010

Dear all,

https://www.atmgreetings.com/congratulations/mantle.gif

Wow!!!!! LCI FORUM Hits a Fantastic Milestone of 50,000 plus Users!!!!! The member count & forum activity are increasing every day. I would like to take the time to Thank everyone who contributes to the community by referring their friends, helping others on the forum and by posting useful information. It’s been a combined effort in making LCI FORUM a success and we look forward to reaching the next milestone!!!! I want to personally thank the  LCI Administrator Mr.Prakash Sir and his team for all their time & effort they dedicate to the community. I also want to say THANK YOU to all our awesome ADVOCATES FROM ALL OVER INDIA for their continued support and for their help in keeping LCI Forums on the top!

Shree. ( Advocate.)     05 January 2010

https://www.atmgreetings.com/congratulations/mantle.gif

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     05 January 2010

Congrats ! Keep it up and up !

Uday Prakash (Sr. Manager)     05 January 2010

Heartly congrats. to all members

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     06 January 2010

Congrats !!!

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 January 2010

LCI has made great contributions to lawyers and Indian public at large especially to those lawyers in those remote parts of this great Country, where there are no good law colleges and University with teaching faculty members with excellent doctorate degrees for post graduate Master degree in laws, who are an assets not only in their professions but to lawyers and those in needs for legal consultations, LCI has taken that place to fill the vacum. LCI has truly helps the lawyers and those in needs of legal consultations to rediscover what has been lost by the mad rush of daily legal routine and by the mad rush of our modern age and culture filling up those vacum with renewed vigour.This day will be remembered by all of us here in LCI as a special day for ever. I would like to placed on records my deepest appreciation to all those involved in LCI for their significant contributions rendered by them in the past as we reached 50K members by 2010 January. I hope that LCI will lead many into a better understandinf and a fuller knowledge of the the Law and its role in the society."If the fragnance of plesant memories linger on, let the past years of LCI remain not only as a memory but as a reminder to greater challenges that lies ahead of us with new emerging legal problems in various areas of law with in our changing world"

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 January 2010

The Path of the Just is like the Shining Sun, that Shines ever Brighter unto the Perfect Day: Proverbs 4:18.

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     06 January 2010

Congrats to admin and active members on this occassion. Great.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 January 2010

My heartiest and special thanks to all Learned advocates/lawyers, who inspite of being a professional, have spared time for us. With their accurate advice/suggestions for our problems, we have benefitted a lot. Here we get differential analysis of our problems. It is their service to the citizen of the Nation. Also My heartiest and special thanks to Admin who provided us such a wonderful Interactive platform.

Dilip Kumar Borah (Manager-Land)     06 January 2010

It 's surely a milestone achieved by ICI, thanks to the Admin. Team who tried their best to give us the best all the time. I am sure together we would be able to reach 1Lakh mark very soon.

sunil pagare (lawyer)     06 January 2010

Thanks to ADMIN for the providing this platform to all members of LCI

Ca Divya Agrawal (CA)     06 January 2010

Congratulationsssss to LCI. :)))

O. Haridasan (Service)     07 January 2010

With its quality presentations, I won't be surprised to see its membership cross 100k in another 6 months. The persistence of the administrative team to constantly improve upon its improvement is the main reason behind its success. The continuously raise their target platform to a next achievable level. They deserve a special appreciation. Thank you so much, "team lawyers club India".

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     07 January 2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RESPECTED ADMIN MEMBERS AND RESPECTED CONTRIBUTERS.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     07 January 2010

Congratulations to LCI admin  and all members of LCI who made this site very useful and interesting for Lawyers community as well as general public !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register