Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkatesh Thiyagarajan (Engineer)     03 December 2014

Katha no enter wrongly in the sale deed

Dear Sir,

I have recently purchased a flat at Bangalore, after registration I have noticed the Katha no enter wrongly in the sale deed. Please advise how to do rectified deed and what is the stamp charges for execution of rectified deed. I got Katha in my name shall I mention the same on rectified deed? Clarify me if I am wrong.

Thank you.

 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2014

Did you first get Kathat transferred on your name and got the sale deed registered?  For rectification deed, no stamp duty need to be paid.

Venkatesh Thiyagarajan (Engineer)     07 December 2014

Thanks for the information, I got Katha in my name and the sale deed was registered. Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query