Upgrad LLM

investigation under crpc 165

In one case of assault on senior citizen,the judge ordered lodging FIR under CrPC 156 ( 3).FIR lodged on 02 .10.2014.Investigating officer (IO) is ASI of a police chowki.He is going slow and also wants that compromise may be reached.The victim does not want compromise .Victim does not know the progress of the case,whether culprit has been arrested as yet or not.IO who was supporting compromise was heard saying that ,he may not file chalan for two years. How long IO can delay filing chalan in court? If there is any limit ,please give authority of IPC or Cr PC. Can something be done to hasten up the process .Should victim go to same court again and request for monitoring the case by court.Youir expert advise will be highly appreciated and will be valuable.Thanks please.


Cr PC 165 was wrongly typed It is Investigation under  Cr PC 156 ( 3 ).




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x