Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Flat in gram panchayat area

I have purchased flat in scheme where NA order was issued on 02.08.1989 and after development agreement between original land owner and developer, the developer has obtained construction permission 29.07.2008 from Grampanchayat Jalochi Taluka Baramati Dist Pune State Maharashtra. I have purchased said flat on 17.11.2009 by registered sale seed.

After three years, when I was inquired regarding re-sale of said flat advocates have told me that the said flat was constructed under scheme approved by Grampanchayat & as per latest amendments in laws now I am not able to sale / mortgage this flats.

I request you to please provide me information regarding those amendments / provide GR. Also avoid the way to regularized said property.   


 1 Replies

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     18 October 2014

mr. deokar. your purchase of flat does not appear to be illegal, but subject to certain local laws. better consult local lawyer conducting such matters.solution will be there.prakash chandra jain advocate indore. free legal aid to

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query