Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivanu (mgr)     29 September 2014

Tenant not vacating premises

Dear Sir,

We rented our premises in 2013 with registered agreement in court , tenant agreement expired on 30 Aug 14. there security  money and advance rental was adjusted in 2 months rents and we had give hand written notice to them on 1 sept 2014 , Now they are not vacating the premises and not paying the rent , Also they are not coming to premises and not answering to our phone calls ,there is an electricity bill unpaid since last  4 month .

Do this is an alarming situation , How to tackle the situation ? 

I went to local police station  to make a compliant but they said , This is a civil matter you have to approach the court .

I wanted to know , what is the court view , Can we break the doors and throw there furniture out .i am requesting you to please guide me what is the procedure and time line to get then evicted .

Regards 

Gupta 

Learning

5 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     29 September 2014

u cannot break the doors and throw furniture.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 September 2014

You have to file a suit for ejectment of tenant  in civil court.consult to local lawyer.

shivanu (mgr)     29 September 2014

Dear sir , even we have rented still we are at loosing end , how fast decision are made by court after filling suit .

Vickey Seerapu (Lawyer)     30 September 2014

Consult a advocate and send a legal notice to vacate the premises.After the notices also they may not replied. File a case in civil court. Through proper channel the court will clear the issue.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 October 2014

You can not be a judge of your own case. Knock the door of the Court for relief that you want, as the expert has pointed out above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register