Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How many of you are planning to fight your cases in-person

Page no : 8

Umesh (Senior Executive - MIS)     12 January 2015

Hi Rocky Sir,

Today I was present at Magistrate court but opposite party (Wife) was not present niether her advocate. Hence another date received i.e. 26/02/2015.

Please help me or provide your advise to bring this case on board to dispose off.

If I may draft "Say" letter by enclosing with original bill with stating that " Bill returnable to me" will works. Acknowledgement is must.

If you have any sample for these kind of Say letter then please provide.

I also visited to the PS to know the status of RTI filed by me on 13/12/14. RTI authority told me that they are following up with the concerned police officials but till date they have not received any information from them. I am planning to take my step ahead & draft 1st appeal towards RTI with CC to Reginal office, DCP, Commissioner office.

Thank you. 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     18 March 2015

Sorry for late reply.

Did you apply for speedy trial in HC. If not then apply on priority else she will never come and face the trial.

The case will be prolongated.

Please submit all of your circumstantial evidences (e.g. bills and other documents) in "List of Dates and Event" page with annexure. Format is available in this thread. 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 August 2015

Mr. TKG Reddi,

Thank you.

It is not only time to learn but also time to take action against these wrong doers. 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 September 2015

Why we should not compromise/MCD with 498A?

a)    MCD by paying money encourages the wrong business of corrupted Judges, Advocates and wrong women.

b)    498A is non-compoundable hence can't be withdrawn once filed.

c)    Even if you try to compromise by paying money then also these corrupted peoplebreaches any agreement/deed of MCD in arecurring way by taking half of the settlement money to get more money. In consequence, you become bankrupt

Please don't go for any MCD by paying money. Your advocates and judges will always seduce you on this. Please don’t listen to them.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 February 2016

ALL GENDER BIASED FEMINISHED LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL 

Please see my blog on this below : - 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=133540&offset=1#.VsxeQ9IrLIU

allu   15 August 2018

Vekat,

I am also in the UK and need help in the same case, can you pelase reply to me.

Thanks.

Dr veeranna   26 April 2019

dear sir all downloads are missing sir please help me im fighting for my wife false case on 498a harrasment case

Krishna   09 August 2019

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

I am writing to you from Hyderabad. Myself and my sick parents have become the victim of false 498a case. My mother is diagnosing with cancer and my father got brain stroke after my wife filed 498a and other frivolous cases against us. I am the only son and hence it’s been challenging fighting against the false cases and also be focused in taking care of my parents. I’ve approached many lawyers but none of them were helpful in providing the apt advice. It happened that I was searching for possible strategies to fight against this malicious case and I found your article on lawyers club website. It was really inspiring but for a new entrant like me there is a confusion. I would like to discuss my case and explain my situation to you with the hope that I might get some strategy from you which I can use against my wife (and her parents) and save my parents and myself from these gender biased cases. 
Considering my situation, can I request you to please help me with few minutes of your time. I am sharing my contact number below or you can please provide your contact number with your convenient time which helps me to reach out to you. 

Thank you 

Best Regards,
Krishna Kaushik 

Krishna   09 August 2019

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

I am writing to you from Hyderabad. Myself and my sick parents have become the victim of false 498a case. My mother is diagnosing with cancer and my father got brain stroke after my wife filed 498a and other frivolous cases against us. I am the only son and hence it’s been challenging fighting against the false cases and also be focused in taking care of my parents. I’ve approached many lawyers but none of them were helpful in providing the apt advice. It happened that I was searching for possible strategies to fight against this malicious case and I found your article on lawyers club website. It was really inspiring but for a new entrant like me there is a confusion. I would like to discuss my case and explain my situation to you with the hope that I might get some strategy from you which I can use against my wife (and her parents) and save my parents and myself from these gender biased cases. 
Considering my situation, can I request you to please help me with few minutes of your time. I am sharing my contact number below or you can please provide your contact number with your convenient time which helps me to reach out to you. 

Thank you 

Best Regards,
Krishna Kaushik 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register