Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife wants to compromise after filling 498 a

Page no : 2

great india (manager)     01 May 2014

A domestic violence casr os more draconian than a 498 Wives feast on maintenance and claim monetary reliefs and compensation too. If yoy wanna take her bak she woukd expect you and your family to dance to her tunes. Todays females are a bit diffrent from sati savitris of ancient past. Moreover dv cases can be filed at any stage of cohabitation. As experts here say its you know your wife well....... 498 wives still hve a dv weaponin armour.....but you as always would have to plead for innocence..... I.e. Not Guilty.... Good luck..

sayan ray (Lawyer)     03 May 2014

498A is a non compoundable offence but can be quashed U/s. 482 Cr.P.C.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2014

way hae been shown to you.  It is your decision on tha merit of circumstances

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     04 May 2014

@Ajay - what are the terms of compromise.Im sure it is not without a financial package.In my opinion.NEVER TAKE A 498 WOMAN HOME.NEVER.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     04 May 2014

better to live alone than get her back and again have 498 and DV on you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 May 2014

A ,lot have been said but the moot point is that if you still have trust you can go for compromise.

But by the way you are asking this query, you want to bridge the trust deficit by asking public opinion. Which is not the right way.

So better think a lot before going ahead.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

navdeep (ABM)     10 May 2014

How can one think of taking a 498a wife back? I consider only when one himself feels weak against his wife, may be in terms of anything like future prospects, living life ahead, emotionally(blind love), ignoring parents against wife, feeling helpless against indian law, feeling tired due to extortion, tensions etc.....so  brother i suggest dont be weak, have self confidence in yourself....moreover you will be more prone to worst conditions because of which you are compromising. I have heard through this forum that the person who compromised lended into more trouble. And please think of your parents. Your wife has shown that you dont matter to her by doing all  this, accept it and live with confidence. Please excuse me Ld councils and other members if my post falls into category of breach of any rule of the forum, as i wrote out of my experience and feeling for 498a wives. Also i request the person who started this post to please listen everybody and do what he thinks is correct so that later whatever happens its his decision and nobody to complain.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2014

proprerty of compromise is not legal issued.

legally compromise is possible but itis you who have to decide whether it suits you or not.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     22 May 2014

Never take back a 498A wife who filed false case,

again i am just saying who file false case/cases.

if any dispute /misunderstanding between husband and wife though wife is correct it can be resolved between the boundaries of house by filing false case wife sent husband in jail for few days.

i request all the ladies and girls who had filed false case instead of jail will they are ready to spend only 12 hours only 12 hours in police custody?

how shameful it was for them?

similaly just imagine after filing false case how husband spend days with hardcore  criminals, in jail even the person is good but there are so many people who commited crimes , their level their talking mannner their status is horrible?

with this husband has to bear lot of tension when he will be bailed/ come out of this hell..

the atmosphere of jail , the food provided to him where he sleep the wife  will just once for an hour will use that sheet or blanket..

will she eat or drink in such pots that used in jail...

if she is ready for all.

then every person advised to take their 498A wife back....

rest can be ignored.. if she will do such thing means she is really repenting...

and she tell to society and media tha she had file false case just this statement is enough no need to say sorry to  accused / husbands / in laws

she will surely not dare,,,  to do this ? this indicate she is doing drama of her mistake and she will again bite you with full poison ...

stlll if some 498A husband are ready to take her back then good luck for them

we will meet them not in this forum but in news paper if they are well known to each other we wll go to jail to meet them at least once in month......

Reformist !!! (Other)     22 May 2014

498a wife shud never be taken back AT ANY COST.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     26 May 2014

I know few guys personally they did same mistake and it realized later that it was blunder. One small thing as a human you can't forget that you and your family was behind the bars just because of her and her family's given one piece of paper with some false junk written on it to police. on the other side her mind is also prepare for next step even she is thinking for compromise but life is too long for any mood fluctuation and there may be any dispute in way fwd and they you and your family has to pay heavy cost in all sense just because your one wrong decision.

I am not saying don't think about proposal but take some written contract in your favour for later safety by advise of your attorney. 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     26 May 2014

no contract is a effective safegaurd against a false 498 woman.In the jungle world there is no safegaurd against a maneater ... we all know what is done to a maneater...both have tested blood,one poor animal probably because of its incapacity to hunt and its natural hunger getting the better of it on the other hand is an another being able to think what is right and what is wrong ,what is edible and what is not ,but still acts in its full capacity/power to hunt with disdain.

The written contract will stand as a relic,a memorabilia,a antique on the wall to constantly remind the suferer of his mistake.

Will the woman who lodged false complaint and led her innocent inlaws in jail throw her own parents into jail for instigating her,will she voluntarily go to jail accepting her mistakes... the answer is a BIG NO.

Your innocent parents have suffered enough...do not be selfish to throw them again into the fire and you yourself lead a compromised life...

Im the biggest feminist.For me my mother is next to God.

Let the message spread ...WE DO NOT WANT FALSE 498 WOMEN.... because of the widespread false cases the genuinely harassed get painted with the same brush.

These false 498 women are not even doing their own kind any good.

if atleast a fraction of the bench strength of LCI 273,803 get the message,this will do us a world of good.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More