LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Sandhu (Electrical Engineer)     25 March 2011

Details of Registration office

My apartment named GARDEN VIEW APARTS OWNERS ASSOCIATION has file a declaration with Sub-Registrar of Assurances,Thane.But i dont know whether the society have Registered the Declaration.

I want to know whether if  the Declaration is filed with the Sub-Registrar of Assurances,Thane then the Registration of the Declaration Should be done with the Same competent Authority or not.

As i have approached the Sub-Registrar of Assurances,Thane and given an RTI application for getting information regarding the Registration details of the society, the office person refused to accept the RTI application and said that they cannot give the required information.

The society members are doing illegal activities in the society. so i have to bring this illegal activities to the notice of the Competent Authority.




 1 Replies


Application under RTI can be sent by Post to Public Information Officer of the concerned department along with Postal order/ Bank Draft of Rs 10 as application money in favour of  Public Information Officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register