Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kesav (XXXX)     07 September 2012

Details needed about ownership/authority of panchami/dc land

Respected Sir/Madam,

My father bought a Panchami land from Dalit in  1983.He is not aware it’s a DC/Panchami land (Including seller).

It’s totally 7.5 cent (3 ¾ ground). We built a home 15 years back & paying house tax, EB, Water Tax properly. The house is around 2400 constructed area, remaining land we kept it as a garden.

An year back a grandson of land seller(who sold the land to my father, presently not alive) appealed the case and stating that the land is grabbed by other caste person, Please revert our property to us in the act of Land Grabbing.

Now the trouble starts, We have the land sale agreement signed by the land owner.VAO is not approving to survey this land. He mention that its DC land we can’t survey this, however it will be revert by Tamilnadu government as soon.

Please help on this. My father doesn’t have any other property except this. We’ll be homeless if this property get lost. How can we save this property? What’s the procedure to make legal ownership on our property?

Kindly guide us!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register