Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (NA)     12 May 2012

Despirate help...needed

Dear Learned Member,

My wife is not ready to return home due to my inlaws constant fuelling. I've recorded our conversation where she has admitted that i've not asked for dowry. But sitting in her parent's home she is constantly complaining that I've not given her money, in reply i've already asked her to return to my home which is also recorded. I've recorded all conversation wherein she was literally in free flow abusing me with harsh words. Last week I went to police station to report that my in laws intervention has completely spoiled my life, but when i called my wife.... She said that they were leaving for a tour and would return only after a week. I asked her neither she or her father had sought my permission to take my wife and my kid with them. I was asked by the police to return after they return from the tour. I did not file the petition and came back. I've recorded all conversation stating that no permission has been taken. I've also voice recorded prrof that my wife had taken away all the jewellary from my home. I'm going to file a petition against my in laws for intervening in my family affairs.

Background..... My inlaws took my wife when she was 3 months pregnant and failed to return her back. Inspite of multiple efforts by their relatives they were not willing to return. They even didn't inform me about the treatment of my wife and kid. After the kid was born they completely isolated me. For compromise .... Even though nothing was my fault (even my laws relative is aware)...I accepted that every fault was mine and we moved seperately....on nov 30, 2012. She hardly stayed with me for a months time...again she got concieved an my mother - in law...brainwashed her to do a abortion. Again we have been living seperately since 1st week of Jan 2012. She is persistantly complaining that I've not given money and not coming back to my home.

Thanks,

Sundar

Learning

2 Replies

PP GOVINDACHARI (Jt Gen Manager(Fin))     12 May 2012

Is employed? Has she her independent earning? what is her academic education?? Is she staying in same station or far way?? Do you have direct approach to her contact ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register