LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Nayak (NA)     22 February 2012

Depositions in family court

Dear Experts,

My wife has filed 498A, DP 3&4 and 506, after she has left the matrimonial house nearly 2 years.  subsiquently I have filed divorce pettition in family under desertion and cruality ground (after two years of separation) 498A case is under trial and in Family court it is under crossing. I have few queries.

1. She has filed a objection to my divorce case stating that " I am ready to rejoin my husband provided if he makes a separate house" AGAIN SAME DEMAND

2.It is nearly 5 years she left the matrimonial house to this march

3. Can we use her depositions in family court in Magistrate court for 498a case.

4.We have tried many times to bring her back before she files 498A Case, which she filed after left my house nearly 2 years.

5.Now i have lost faith in her, it is difficult to see her face also, how can i accept her as wife

6.Shall we produce telephone call details to court as evidence of bringing her back. ( 1000 + of calls and MSGs in it)

Thanks in advance



 1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 February 2012

You can use the certified copy of those documents to confront them at the time of cross examination of your wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register