LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu Pandey (Engineer)     09 August 2013

Deposit return from landlord

Owner's name: Neeraj Mittal(AO consultants,R.No.-217,2nd floor,Munish Plaza,Opp. fire station,20,Ansari road,Darya Ganj,New Delhi-110092) Mobile: 9811015818,9311015818;

Owner's Profession:CA

The property was on the name of: Kusum lata Mittal

Address: 1st floor,294/7, lalita park,laxmi nagar, New Delhi-110092

Brokers Details: Honey (9971761259,9210947125) & Ranjeet(9310159041): Bombay Properties,211,Awadh Complex,D-5,Laxmi nagar,Delhi-92.

I take the house on rent by the help of property dealers from 16th March,12. And given him 20 days rent 5000 INR as brokerage, also submitted 7500 deposit & always given 7500 INR rent in advance. The agreement was made by landlord. After 11 months the landlord told me to meet the dealers again & forced me to give him brokerage again for renew the contract. I requested him to renew it without involvement of brokers. We agreed on this. Now the rent was 8500 INR & deposit is also 8500. I submitted it to landlord, also extra charges for agreement. I left the house on 23rd July,2013. So i have to take 5238 INR from my deposit from landlord,after full & final. That time Lanlord told me that he is out of town & asked me for Bank details. After that I came to Bangalore (As i have been transferred in my company). I called him regularaly about 10 days, but he didn't pick the phone. This monday while i called continously on his mobile & office numbers then he told to me and said he has given the money to dealer honey. While i called honey then he abused me. And ignored about the money. Owner & dealer both are making me fool & not returning the money. Owner is sharing in brokerage of dealers. So he wants that dealer will give me some money in his one month's brokerage. They are mentally harrassing me continously.

The owner never gave me the rent agreement copy or any rent slip. He did all the transactions by cash only. He has around 10 homes in laxmi nagar & every one have 4-5 flats. He is taking around 4-5 Lacs by rent per month. For hiding the income & preventing income tax, he is doing so.

I have voice recorded in my mobile of dealers & owner in which they are accepting about the deposit, also have voter ID,aadhar card & gas bills on that address. Also I have the documents of movers & packers, they trasferred the goods on 23rd July. And train tickets of same day. Which is proof that we left the house on 23rd. Also a message from owner on 23rd in which he is asking for bank account. What actions can be taken in this case? Please suggest.

 5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     09 August 2013

consult lawyer and issue legal notice to both.

1 Like

NGOKC (pm)     09 August 2013

its time for men to standup

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity . Please vote below

Please join this campaign: PLEASE VOTE TO SAVE YOURSELF


I request you to also send this link to your friends

Himanshu Pandey (Engineer)     09 August 2013

Rite now i am in Bangalore. So is it possible that i can issue legal notice from here? And what kind of charges i can apply on both owner & dealer? 

NGOKC (pm)     10 August 2013

I 'll give you a better and faster solution

File TEP Tax evasion procedure with income tax department informing them about his other properties and  ur case wherein he hid incpome.

You are worried of 5000 ,

IT will give you 10 % of all that is recovered from him which will run in lacs

Also it is less cumbersome and you do not have to run around much or pay expensive court feees

1 Like

Himanshu Pandey (Engineer)     10 August 2013

Please also suggest procedure tp File TEP Tax evasion procedure with income tax department?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query