deporting an indian citizen for fraud and cheating

Hello Everyone,

I sold a business to a fellow Indian in a third country and now he is not paying me money. He has also forged the tax invoices so that he can claim the invoice amount from the balance he has to pay me. I have sufficient e-mails and documents to prove him guilty which should take 6-8 month's time. 

I would appreciate your responses on my following concerns.

1. Can i get him deported based on the verdict from the local court?

2. If yes,how long does the procedure takes?

3. Is it possible to file a case against him in India too?

I thank everyone in advance for reading this and a probable advise as well.


Local law applies. Depends on the country whether law works there or not.



Deporting someone from the country is not in the individual's hand, it is matterrelated to government policy.  If the crime is done in India, you can very well initiate legal procedings in India at the jurisdiction of crime.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x