Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Delay condone in criminal appeal


Hello All,

This is regarding the muder case which took place in the year 2000. The name of the prime accused is Bhimashankar Gurushiappa Dhanale, present age 76, he had been booked u/s 302 by Zalaki police station, Taluka - Indi, Dist - Vijapur for murdering his own son Lt. Adv. Shri Rajshekhar B. Dhanale. All the accused were acquatted on 17/02/2003, at that time the age of the victims elder son was 19 and younger 15 both of them were living with there maternal grand parents but due to coercion and lack of financial aid they both could not appeal the matter to the Hon'ble Highcourt and continued to live their life under great threat and mental agony.

Today, the accused person is living his life by escaping from any financial or/and social responsiblity towards their grand sons. Recently, In April he has sold his expensive property and living immoral life style (i.e. alchol, woman etc) and also submitted fake application along with declaration to local talathi (u/s 199 and 200) stating that he is sole legal heir to his dead wife's property and to replace his name on 7/12 extract of his dead wive property. He did this when he has all other legal heirs alive (two grandsons, two daughters and himself).

Now, my question is that, whether these grandsons of the accused can file an appeal against the repugnant judgement and how to condone the delay in the above matter.

Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505

Dear Milan,

You can file appeal but there are bleak chances of success. Instead of Grandson, son can file appeal.

Rajiv Bhasin


Bhasin & Associates





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x