LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mumbai Car   23 May 2022

Defamation without proof

I am fed up of defamation without proof.
I was been with my friend since 2008. We have a travel business till 2014 but after he had invested some where and left business with me.
But we are friends till now. 
 He had invested in 2013 some where about 2 cr but as of he didn"t receive any returns and his opp party also not available since 2017 and he didn"t have investment proof.. He is in depression as his family and lender are harrasing him.

In depression and in afraid he started giving my name without any proof, and said his family that he had given all money to me in cash.

From three years His family and wife started harrasing me and also started defamation against me in society without any proof. They are saying that from last ten years you had taken the amount. Just defaming without a single proof. 

I am fed up and afraid about this issues.
What can i do further to save from them.
Please suggest. Due to their harrasement i am feeling like sucide. 
Please suggest.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 May 2022


You can send legal notice for defamation and if they fails to comply with notice you can approach court and file petition against their family.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query