defamation suit. will there is any limit for interim stay?

I dont want to show me up in any court. i got divorce from my husband on 2016 as exparte. 2016, my father in law filed defamation suit to give 10lakhs. I was working in chennai so i didnt receive summons from additional subordinate civil court. Before 8 months we got a interim stay in high court which is to stop further proceedings in subordinate court that is also not shown up in the civil court. Now the case is transferred to additional subordinate court from principal subordinate court. Currently case status is in batta (.Petition returned. Issue summon to d1 on payment of batta in 3 days call on).wt is this really means? I couldnot able to take leave and attend. I dont get a better advocate to attend. How i can show this interim stay to this court? Can i send any of my parent or my friend to show this?


You need to enegae a Lawyer who can represent you in the trial court or atleast you need to attend the court and handover the interim order passed by the Hon'ble High Court at Chennai.

The Trial Court will not accept any documents from third Party.


Adv. Rohit Dalmia



Sir, does the interim stay is passed now its a older one and ordered to other subordinate court. Now its in additional subordinate court. Could you attend the next hearing if possible? How much you will fee?

Location is hosur subordinate court, krishnagiri district

I am from Mumbai and have my associate in Chennai. His team will arrange local advocate for you. you may call on the number if you wish to discuss the matter further. Regards Adv. Rohit Dalmia 9324538481



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu