LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar M   22 March 2018

Defalter

My friend has not paid credit card dues and bank has lodged a complaint against me and one of his friend as my friend has given my mobile no as reference. Can you some one help me to understand how I will be responsible or liable for this when I have not given any surety and bank never asked me to go ahead with credit card application.

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 March 2018

Credit card bank cannot held you responsible and liable for repayment. If bank people are harrasing you can lodge complaint to police station. If case is already filed appoint advocate and fight out the case.

Kumar M   22 March 2018

Bank lawyer has called and told that sending the notice to me under the pic sections 37. I am not sure what to do.

Kumar M   22 March 2018

Bank lawyer has called and told that sending the notice to me under the pic sections 37. I am not sure what to do. Please advice

Kumar M   22 March 2018

Bank lawyer has called and told that sending the notice to me under the pic sections 37. I am not sure what to do. Please advice

Kumar M   22 March 2018

Bank lawyer has called and told that sending the notice to me under the ipc sections 37. I am not sure what to do. Please advice

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

IT might not be Bank Lawyer necessarily, and might be some collection/recovery agent…

In any case record all calls and ask to supply you the authenticated copies of Card issuance application and default related docs and reasons/logic why you are being chased and perturbed and threatened…

Ask the caller to speak his/her phone number from which call is being made, full name (1st+middle+last), designation, name of his/her employer/company/agency, full address with pin code, Head office address with pin code, email id, fax number, his/her reporting manger  boss from CC issuance company and phone number/email ID etc  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register