Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipesh Tathed (Service Exe.)     05 April 2014

Dear sir need your help in property issue

Dear All

Regards for the day I am Dipesh Tathed  My Age is 28 Years Actually my Mother Lt.Mrs Sangita Santosh Tathed had given token to builder In Aundh Pune Maharashtra Since 1992 rs 2.5 lakhs and taken A Receipt After that In 1998 the construction was not completed due to some issues though my mother paid 2.5 lakh rs against token and taken receipt in 2002 the builder has given us the Position of property but agreement not done due non completion during the period my mother passed away in January 2004 And i was just 17 years old and studding in 11thstandard  she was having cancer of liver my father has transferred all the document on his name and my mother was not willing to do so but i was minor so she deed that there after her death within a year my father done second marriage in 26 December 2005 after that maximum 1 year i stayed in there house and because of daily disputes i left home and started staying

Separately and kept no contact for 10 years but when I realized that my father has became alone after my sisters marriage I felt that he needs my support so I come back but my stepmother   refused to stay jointly and they got shifted to another place in Pune now my problem is in 2007 the builder has completed the process of the document now my father has sold all the gold of my mother a property bought and developed in Akurdi Pune @ 5.81 lakhs and taken some loan against the property and completed the transaction of agreement of purchase and now he is saying I have no right to claim and made a fake notary document which showing that I have given all the rights to him to sale or donate the property with help of his brother and  My mothers Uncle and An Advocate  but as I remember I have not signed any kind of agreement between me and my father right now I am struggling for my carrier and this peoples wants to sale the property that I don’t want to let them do so then pls suggest me the solution for the same I want to stop the deal of selling my mother’s property and what are my  rights in this case as a son of first wife and one more thing is my step mother is having a daughter from her first husband

Note  :: Dear Sir my English is very poor but I have tried to explain the issue in my language kindly look after it and if you answer publically then also I have no any problem for any kind of quarry pls feel free to call me on +919370088840

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2014

Since your mother died intestate, you have a right over the your mother's properties equally along with your father.  You can file a partition suit against your father deamanding an equal share out of your mother's property.  Contact a local lawyer and proceed further.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     26 July 2014

YOU HAVE TO file criminal complaint against ur father for forging signature and NOTARY document is not vald now for any transfer of property  and to file civil case for ur right on property and obtain stay 

siddesh tandur (no)     30 July 2014

dear sir 

in the below attached family tree i am the son of shakuntala. and gundappa is our grand father. here the problem is my grand mother Umadevi  separated from gundappa due to his second marriage. and she has not given divorce at all. and now gundappa is no more and he died in 2009. now the problem is my neither my grand mother umadevi nor my mother shakuntala  get any property from his 24 accers land. but children of Putalibai and vimalanai got property. so could u pls tell me whether we get property of our portion or not. i am thinking to get it from court. is it possible? and pls tell me what is the procedure.

Attached File : 968993829 presentation2.jpg downloaded: 56 times

siddesh tandur (no)     30 July 2014

dear sir 

in the below attached family tree i am the son of shakuntala. and gundappa is our grand father. here the problem is my grand mother Umadevi separated from gundappa due to his second marriage. and she has not given divorce at all. and now gundappa is no more and he died in 2009. now the problem is my neither my grand mother umadevi nor my mother shakuntala  get any property from his 24 accers land. but children of Putalibai and vimalanai got property. so could u pls tell me whether we get property of our portion or not. i am thinking to get it from court. is it possible? and pls tell me what is the procedure.

Gundappa (husbend)

1)Umadevi 1st wife   ( 1.shakuntala (umadevi daughter )) 

2) putalibai 2nd wife ( 1. Irappa (son) 2. Kantamma (daughter))

3) vimalabai 3rd wife ( 1.dinesh (son) 2. srinivas (son) 3. Shantappa(son))

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2014

@Siddesh Tandur:  Your grandfather's intestate property will devolve upon all his class Legal heirs consisting his wife (first one only), her daughter (Shakuntala) and children of 2nd and third wife.  Please note that first wife is alive and the marriage subsisted n the date of death of your grandfather, your grandmother will be the only legally wedded wife and other two wives will be having a concubine status only, however the children born to them though illegitimate, are entitled to a right of share our of the intestate property.  Your mother and your grandmother can file a partition suit jointly claiming their respective share in the property and also file an injunction application restraining the other share holders from alienating the property till the disposal of the partition suit.  Contact a good lawyer and go ahead with a partition suit immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register