Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod (others)     25 December 2010

dear advocates- "pls help me out in this tricky situation"

dear advocates,

please read my thread " pls help me out in this tricky situation" in the family law section and guide me. i need your much required help, guidance and support.

thanking you all

Learning

4 Replies

vinod (others)     25 December 2010

what should be the correct procedure to adapt for the execution of RCR and if the execution fails then what should be done if wife refuses to follow RCR orders?

what is the meaning of rule 32 of cpc in the above context?

(Guest)

order 21 rule 32. Decree for specific performance for restitution of conjugal rights, or for an injunction

there are some state amendments are there. kindly go through the same.

The refusal to invoke the RCR is the ground for filing  divorce on the ground of cruelty by the DH 

vinod (others)     28 December 2010

sir, which state amendments should i seek, my duty place state or the gujarat state. if my wife's side tries to go for an stay order the which state's higher court will they approach?

sir my parents are very old and feeble and are having several medical complexities. i want to keep them with me and take care which is virtually impossible for me alone without a lady in my house. so can you suggest anyway inwhich i can keep someone who can stay with me and do the duties of my wife without legally being my wife?( i am hindu by caste).

(Guest)

in which state you both lived together? then in which state your wife is living now? In which state your marriage solemnized? in three places covering the cause of action.  
Which will decide the place of suing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register