LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swaraj. adur   26 February 2018

Daughter in law attaching father $mother in law self acquired property from family court

My wife and me separately living in one year after delivery she did not come back.Now she is attaching my parents property through cheating lie fraud court papers. can I lift attachement in any manner..


 3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     26 February 2018

You cannot get the attachment order evicted, its your parents' property let them file objection application against the attachment order in the court.

1 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     26 February 2018

it is very difficult to give correct advice without knowing the full facts of the case. Pl consult local experienced Advocate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2018

The owner/title holder of the property i.e. your parents can rise and agitate against such effort…..

DIL has NO forced share in property of parents in law…

She can demand right to residence from her husband and husband may provide IT.

Approach with case papers a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters and having successful track record in such matters and……………….worth his/her salt..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query