Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep (private)     24 October 2013

Cyber crime help

Sir,

recently i found that there are unknown email id's added into my gmail account.. and as matrimonial dispute of mine with in-laws and husband is going on and they are putting allegations on my character and stating that they  are having emails of mine.. Now i having doubt that they might made some false emails ids and using those email id they might be sending emails. because my husband and BIL both belongs to IT industry. so, what should  i  do? should i report the matter to cyber crime cell or i block my email id? or in case they have made false emails through fake emails by sending msgs from my email id what would i do?? please suggest its really really urgent..

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 October 2013

Immediately change your password and keep it in secret code.

Reformist !!! (Other)     24 October 2013

by sending emails to u, they cant create any evidence......

Thank you ,  but they might have send through from my email as i have seen my recent account activity which shows that my account has been opened through iphone some days back but i haven't opened my id on iphone. so, i doubt that they might be doing like after hacking my account email through my id at another email and some bad reply through fake email id. as they are stating of having emails of mine but after marriage i haven't done any email with anyone. so hows that possible.

Sir, i have changed it many times but evry time some unusual activity like unknown persons added on itself to my account. so my husband might have send through from my email as i have seen my recent account activity which shows that my account has been opened through iphone some days back but i haven't opened my id on iphone. so, i doubt that they might be doing like after hacking my account email through my id at another email and some bad reply through fake email id. as they are stating of having emails of mine but after marriage i haven't done any email with anyone. so hows that possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register