Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA   25 July 2019

my bank account has been blocked by cyber crime team with information me,

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2019

Write to the Bank and seek all such documents basing on which your account freezed, and depending on that information, file grievance before CCC and see information the reasons for freezing the account.

Let everything be reduced in writing.  If you are innocent you have nothing to fear about.  Unless the evidence is strong CCC never resort to such serious action.

Shashi Dhara   26 July 2019

Engage cyber eminent advocate who defends u.

SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA   27 July 2019

my bank is not helping me, i visited my branch and for the email which sent by cyber crime cell before freeze my account they said they don't know anything, then I ask what can i do next sir? they said we can't help you.
then I asked which cyber branch is investigation my account, and what they are investigation in my account?
my branch manager said I dont know. I cant help you.
please guide me what can i do next?

my all transaction is genuine

my bank is not helping me, i visited my branch and for the email which sent by cyber crime cell before freeze my account they said they don't know anything, then I ask what can i do next sir? they said we can't help you. 
then I asked which cyber branch is investigation my account, and what they are investigation in my account? 
my branch manager said I dont know. I cant help you. 
please guide me what can i do next?my all transaction is genuine. I can justify my all transaction. even all my transaction owner is with me.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2019

File simple notice and CP Act.

To

Manager,

.........Bank.

I,...............................................a depositor in.....account...............with Account No..................................at .....Bank....Branch.., issue notice for deficiency of service, as they have miserably failed in providing the exact reasons for blocking my operative account, and not providing such copy of order basing on which the account was freezed  subjecting me to irreparable financial loss, harassment and loss of prestige in society.

This notice is given for providing all those documents/correspondence basing on which the account was frozen within one-week maximum from receipt of this notice..

Complainant.

After receiving a copy of the correspondence between Bank and cybercrime, file simple RTI Application seeking information as follows:

1. Please inform the exact reasons and the basis on which my account ......with No.................was frozen

2. As a victim, I demand production of all those documents as certified copies including office notes, orders, etc., basing on which account was frozen..

Show all these certified copies of documents to your advocate locally and seek guidance for further remedy.

is i need advocate?

Tarun Bhatnagar   11 January 2021

Sir then what happene with your account

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register