LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prameela Shetty   14 March 2020

Current address proof document

I have been staying for around 8 months at my brother's own flat/house at Mumbai.So far I have no any current address proof.I need to submit proof of my current address at a company where I newly joined immediately.Can I submit my brother's address proof and a signed letter from him saying that's I am currently staying with him? If so what should be the format of that letter ?


 1 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     14 March 2020

Yes, you can submit,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query