LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya (Manager)     23 April 2015

Crpc 482 in high court

Hello all, I filed a petition in high court under section 482 against the Domestic Incident Report. Whole petition drafted by me. I got judgment of high court and suprised know that the petition of mine no where in judgment. I challenged the DIR on the basis of facts available with me and high court rejected the petition and refused to quash section 12 of DV act and further order in section 12 on the basis of limitation.

please suggest me what next step i may take in this condition.


 2 Replies


U R profession suggests that U R not a lawyer. U U have drafted the 482 petition.U should have taken the assistance of a seasoned advocate in HC for a better result.

satya (Manager)     24 April 2015

Mr SAINATH DEVALLA, High court me case to advocate hi plead kar raha hai. actually jo work lawyer ko karna chahiye wo hame karna pad raha hai. 498a, domestic violence act 2005, crpc , IPC va in par high court va supreme court ke views padhane pad rahe hai.

Mera question yeh hai ki jo petition draft ki hai uske aadhar par decision hona chahiye ya nahi?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register