Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i m crazzy (None)     14 December 2013

Crpc 125 & sec 13

Hi, 

I have collected all the evidence but need your advice will these proof will be sufficient for maintenance CRPC125 & Should I File All Evidence In My Reply To The Petition.

I was Married 5 Years Ago In Rajasthan And My Wife Is From Other State And She Left Me On Jan 2013 After She Filled Maintenance In Oct 2013. 

In Maintenance She Filled That We Don't Give Food , My Parents Have Torture Her, And Whenever We Go We Put Her In Lock Room Also We Have Not Treated Her To Doctors When She Was ill and all.

I Have Prepared All The Evidence Which Are As Below ( In Hard , Soft And Digital Records ) :

Education & Coaching Receipts ( PGDCA , Bank Coaching ) 

Medical Expenses Bills With Doctors Prescripttttions ( As She Says That I Havent Treated Her When She Was Suffering From Any Disease )

Train Tickets Which Shows Frequently Travel To Her State, ( As She Says That Whenever I Goes I Put Her In Lock Room )

Birthday Cake Receipts ( As She Put Allegation That I Dont Care For Her ) 

Mobile Recharge Receipts ( As She Says I Have Never Given Any Money And Treated Her Badly ) 

Mobile Handset Bill ( Purchased For Her )

Movie Tickets ( Shows That I Care Her And I Have Done Each & Everything Which She Demands And Completed Her Desire & Needs)

Facebook Chat ( With Male Friends ) ( Which Shows Cruelty And Desertion Against Me )

GMAIL - Sharing Pics Over Mail ( After Marriage Can Women Share Her Pics With Some X Persons ) 

Voice Conversation With Boyfriend In Which She Is Kissing And Asking For Valentine Day Gift ( Converted Into Text ) ( Before & After Marriage She Was Having A Extra Maritial Affairs In Which She Only Spoke That I Have No Boyfriend Other Than U For Which I Have Digital Recording ) 

40 Photos, With Different Location ( Which Shows That She Was Very Happy And In All Pics She Havent Applied Sindoor  , When She Only Wants To Present Herself As Single That How Can She Claims Maintenance From Husband ) 

I Have Also Filled Divorce For The Which The Notice Is Pending From Court As I Think There Is No Use To File RCR Rather Than Wasting Time As She Already Involved With Some Other And Will Not Join Again She Is Demanding Money. 

Pls Advice Will It Be Benieficial In Maintenance 125 CRPC Or In Divorce As She Only Left My Home Without Any Reason. 

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     14 December 2013

Yes it is enough.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 December 2013

arvind is right, i agree with him

rachitsinghkushwha (reviewer)     14 December 2013

yes, step is right. donot forget to put police complaint also for harassment in form of false 125 crpc case and submit your reply also with evidence. police will take noteof fake case and register FIR u/s 203 and 511. it will bring your wife mind to ground. divorce will be much easy

(Guest)

Dear querist,

When wife become a b.itch then husband should always become a b*st*rd for her and that is for a naive cause to clear this type of legal prostitutes in pious relationship.......

Dude you have ample of evidences which is enough to discard from not only maintenance but also for not a single penny after divorce which you will definitely get on the ground of mental cruelity as well as Adultery.

Without any second thought file for divorce and fight for her maintenance cases or any false cases with tooth and nail.

Even don't forget to sue that b*tchtroll for all your trust broken and harassment which she has given to you....... file defamation and perjury case on her and the parents who have supported her in her ill acts and charge for huge settlement from her to defame you and your family in false fabricated cases once you come out clean from these criminal offence levied by her.

Thanks & Regards

(ESIS)

i m crazzy (None)     14 December 2013

Thanks Everyone For Your Suggestion And Giving Me Confidence To Fight The Case :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More