Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Warrier (Divisional Manager)     17 September 2010

CRPC-125 and 498-A

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I am Manoj Warrier residing in Salem (TN) and working . I got married last year in the month of July-09. Mi have filed a divorce in the month of May-10 in salem. Now what has happened is they have filed a 498-a as well as crpc125 . Now Crpc -125 , the court has given an ex-parte favouring my wife. I have not recd any docs pertaining to this case ( crpc-125) . Now could you please advice how am i supposed to get rid of this crpc-125. They have furnised all wrong comments regarding my sal to the court  saying i get 80000.00 a month as my sal , but it is wrong and i can prove it to the.

Now exparte can be given only if i do not attend the hearing for atlest 2 times rite. Now if the exparte is favoring her then they have cheated the court by forging my signatures since i have not recd any doc regarding the same. Please advice.. its really urgent.

Regards

Manoj Warrier

Salem

Learning

3 Replies

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I really feel that i am being cheated by them.. This lady seems to be abnormal but she is highly educated. She has got lot of deformity problems also. She is 29 yrs old but she acts like a 12 yr old child.

Moreover i have filed the divorce case saying that the marraige is not consumated..

Pls advice.

Gajender Singh (ca)     17 September 2010

dear]

why marriage was not consumatted? if for medical reasons, u should have applied for annulment instead of divorce. u can see the case fie of 125 and if they have submitted false docs u can sue them in criminal case. u can challenge the exparte in higher court.

rgds,

Dear Sir/ Mam,

The marriage stands non consumated coz she was not willing to have a physical relationship with me. I have tried a lot many times ... and one day.. I made her understand the importance of a PR. (physical relation). But she got and left and then she told me she does have any interest in PR. tis hapd in NOV-09. Infact she has never stayed with me in my house. In the marraige itself she stayed for 1 and half months starting from July to Feb=10.

She is very much educated( Bsc .Bed).but she is abnormal. She opens her mouth she tells lies. I have already informed to her parents abt it. The reason her parents tell is that she is a kid and u have to take care of her. But how long a relationship truely depends on trust.

Its like i ask her tell me ur percentage in ur 10th std  or grads she immidiately tells i dont remember.

She even hid the face that my uncle passed away.. and i came to know abt it thru my sis. Now her parents are asking me 18 lacs for settlement out of court. I havent even spent time with her ( which I dont need) .. so why shuld i pay her that amt.

Pls suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register