LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eeswar (cba)     06 March 2014

Crpc 125

My wife filed a flase 498a against me and later she filed crpc 125 for maintenance on October 2010. 

I have a son 4 years old and she is a Msc qualified gold medalist. and now she is now doing phd with her fathers support.

due to all false allegations and she do not have any evidience, she dragged her cross examination in crpc 125.

now time has come for her cross examination in maintenance case. and both crpc 125 and 498a allegations are same.

she will be proof less if she face the cross examination.. So i am sure that i can proove that she filed case with false allegations.

Even though she is qualified MSC gold medalist, should i need to pay maintenance to her? i am ready to pay for the kid but not to her.. Please advise..


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2014

If she is not employed and as you said that she is pursuing her higher education, you are liable to pay the maintenance amount, but before that try and prove before the court you are ready to take her back into the matrimonial fold and willing to continue the married life but it is  she who with some inner intention or without any reason has abandoned her matrimonial home hence she is not eligible for any maintenance amount.Her educational qualification will entail her for some high profile job but in the event of she not at all been employed earlier and also since she is into pursuance of her higher education, you do not stand a ground to deny her maintenance on this specific issue.


Yes only way to avoid maintenance is show ready ness to take her in your home .


Once maintenance is granted it will be like cancer and will not leave you life long.


Play your game here and now with complete legal expertise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads